With Red Carpet Manicure, the first at home – LED gel system, there are multiple ways of accomplishing this effect, and I wanted to offer you a step by step guide to achieve Patriotic nails for the 4thof July.
Tips from Red Carpet Manicure Nail Technician, Danielle Candido:
1. Paint the whole nail with Red Carpet Reddy
2. Before curing the second coat of color, take a striping brush and lay down a stripe of Drop Dead Gorgeous. Do not cure this layer.
3. Clean the brush and lay down a stripe of White Hot either right next to the first stripe or even down the center of the first stripe. Do not cure this layer.
4. Clean the brush.
5. Next, with the thin edge of the flattened striping brush, pull the tip of the brush through all the lines in a pre-determined pattern and cure.
6. Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat. Cure and wipe with Purify.