The season finale is just days away, but that doesn’t mean we won’t be dreaming of the gorgeously intricate hairstyles that have adorned season 4 of Game of Thrones all summer long. Butterfly Studio Salon stylist Jason Dougherty gives his expert step-by-step guide on how to create one of Daenerys’ fabulous braided looks, so you can get the elaborate, ethereal hairstyle at home!
Split hair down the middle and part out a section around the temple of the head to be used for this top braid.
· Place a light gel or serum like Shu Uemura’s Touch of Gloss on the crown for shine.
· Then create an inverted braid along the head on both sides and connect in the back.
· Prep the remaining hair with Oribe’s Dry Texture Spray.
· Start a Waterfall Braid along the head on both sides and connect with the first braid.
· Finally, use a curling wand to curl the hair.
· Use your hands and a comb to backcomb the hair for this textured messy look. Place an ornate necklace as a headpiece for an added touch.