THE LOOK: A modern interpretation of old Hollywood style
INSPIRATION: Celebrity hairstylist Nikki Providence was inspired by Kelly’s one shoulder green dress. “I wanted to let her natural texture shine through a classic pincurl set,” she said.
How To Get The Look:
- Nikki started with clean wet hair, and prepped the roots with John Frieda Frizz Ease® Curl Reviver Mousse and sprayed 12 sprays of the John Frieda Frizz Ease® Go Curlier™ Heat-Activated Spray throughout the hair.
- Then she used a wide-tooth comb to shape the front and sides into sculpted waves, clipping each section into position.
- She twisted the remainder of the hair in 2-inch sections and dried her with a diffuser before taking the clips out.
- Nikki used her hands to smooth and sculpt the final shape, applying a thin coat of John Frieda Frizz Ease® Secret Weapon® Touch-Up Crème on her hands to make sure her fingers glided over the hair for a final touch of smoothness.
- Then she used a 3/4 inch curling iron to touch up any areas that needed extra hold or curl.
- She finished off the look with John Frieda Frizz Ease® KeraFLEX™ Flexible Hold Hairspray.